I got bored okay?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I got bored and decided to make a picture.

because of the fact that imgur is dumber than I am, I have to paste the discord link instead.lol

SPOILER_House_in_the_woods.jpgthe barrels are apart of Skibbz outside assets rig pack. ty skibbz for making them <3 much love

Edited by Che3syPlayz

35 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

In my opinion, the lighting needs some work. And the character has no bends in his leg or body. And the fade size needs to be increased, or the blur size decreased.

I FORGOT DOF SHOOOT tyty for remind me. lol 

34 minutes ago, EmberWing said:

oof you bent his arms to much..

he's resting them on the logs.

25 minutes ago, Rawami said:

:o you forget the credits for @SKIBBZ !

OH RIGHT tyty i'm dumb

25 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

looks a bit desaturated, probably because of the fog.

Needs a bit of work, maybe some bloom would look good, or some extra saturation.

yes the saturation is on purpose, because the fog and the day is supposed to be rather gloomy.

26 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I’ma join @Jake_28‘s squad and say this:

Why do people care about who downvotes who?

anyways I’m not going to start a 4 page argument, have a nice day.

At least give a reason. Don't just downvote a perfectly good topic and leave.

54 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I’ma join @Jake_28‘s squad and say this:

Why do people care about who downvotes who?

anyways I’m not going to start a 4 page argument, have a nice day.

I care because I'm curious as to why you think my post deserves a downvote. 
A downvote isn't JUST a reputation thing on the page, it's basically saying "i don't like this".

So just be helpful, and explain why you dislike my post.

No need to get all testy and crap.

1 hour ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

if I explain I will get attacked. Now please, let's not start another 3 page argument.

actually in this case I would explain why you downvoted, because that would likely result in something that isn't a 3 page argument.

Not bad, i just feel like steves pose could use some work, the arms look... artificial to me (do you get me?) but other than that, gj

15 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

You want an explanation, here you go: f579212fa0c0871eb61a87df214af738.png

Then just go outright with why you downvoted instead of being a chicken about it.

But I feel like that’s a stupid reason to downvote because almost everybody does that in their wallpapers. Could you elaborate please?

10 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

actually in this case I would explain why you downvoted, because that would likely result in something that isn't a 3 page argument.

Not bad, i just feel like steves pose could use some work, the arms look... artificial to me (do you get me?) but other than that, gj

Thanks! I went back at looked at the project file and yeah, his posing is kinda bad. 

10 hours ago, Ethanial said:

This is a nice wallpaper. I like it. My only complaint is Steve's pose looks kinda boring.

Thanks. Yeah the posing is off, I'll work on posing if I ever get back into Mine-imator fully.

9 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Then just go outright with why you downvoted instead of being a chicken about it.

But I feel like that’s a stupid reason to downvote because almost everybody does that in their wallpapers. Could you elaborate please?

Sadly he removed all his comments so I can't quote him, but see? It wasn't that hard, and nobody's yellin' at ya, reporting you or calling you names.

The only thing that started an argument is you saying all that and downvoting without reason other then "why does it matter".

This whole conversation could've been avoided if you had just said that.