Superbowl (Jack and Tug)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Mobdestoryer said:

I just hate Football so the Superbowl is overrated to me. So whats so big about it? It's just some people playing football why the heck you gotta charge 1000$+ for a ticket in the BACK?

It's this great thing called...

?Capitalism?

9 hours ago, Mobdestoryer said:

I just hate Football so the Superbowl is overrated to me. So whats so big about it? It's just some people playing football why the heck you gotta charge 1000$+ for a ticket in the BACK?

For the hype of seeing your  game

It may seem overrated, but people enjoy watching some of the good plays, even if you don’t. Why does it cost $1000+ for a ticket in the back? Because you’re watching the 2 best teams of the season play each other, plus a giant halftime show. And going there- it just gives this inexplicably good feeling of unity. Besides, they have to pay Maroon 5 and make a profit too. Also, the superbowl is big because the winning states get bragging rights. Without football, these guys could’ve been big gangsters as well. Sports in general is a good way for people to vent out their feelings physically.

So maybe you don’t like football, but I wouldn’t go calling it overrated just because you don’t like it. Jumping on bandwagons like that is looked down on.

on the wallpaper: the facial expressions look like plastic. Not tryna be mean, but they don’t look that lively to me. Also you should’ve decorated the back, but this was rushed so I’ll cut you some slack.

Edited by DuallyElemental

2 hours ago, JB Animations said:

Off-topic : What's a superbowl Haggy ?

On-topic : The lighting still needs work and I think the fox on the right side is wearing a scarf around his neck which means the mouth isn't supposed to show.

But I can say you've improved, looking at the poses and facial expressions.

That's not a scarf it's the fur around his mouth xD

The Superbowl is the biggest sporting event in America.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

I love how everyone here hates sports. I've never felt more understood.

Also, I have criticism, but I'll just DM you, Hagus, because I don't like being bullied.

Well people are "bullying" you because of how you do your cc. To me and a lot of other people, you just point out the tiniest of details, which is called nitpicking, and the bad kind at that, while sounding mean at times. Try to sound nicer when you offer cc, that way we can be more accepting and appreciative of it. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just pointing something out. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

Well people are "bullying" you because of how you do your cc. To me and a lot of other people, you just point out the tiniest of details, which is called nitpicking, and the bad kind at that, while sounding mean at times. Try to sound nicer when you offer cc, that way we can be more accepting and appreciative of it. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just pointing something out. :thumbsup:

Good wallpaper makers need to care about the small details.

I actually disagree with all of you, but I’m a weirdo and I’m not entitled to voice my opinion to all you professional animators.

However what does annoy me is how you all act. I’ll start with this topics sports example. From what I’ve gathered, you all are snowflakes on this forum and don’t like sports because of the dangers it may pose to you (if you play the sports). In other words, you don’t like going through pain. With that attitude, I feel, you won’t go too far because you aren’t willing to put up with struggles, and learn how to deal with and properly avoid problems. This isn’t just for sports either, I just used sports as sort of an example. I’ll use my personal experience as an example. I’ve been playing the piano for quite some time now. When I was younger and the material was getting harder, I wanted to quit my lessons. My parents wouldn’t let me quit, and told me to just deal with the “pain” (they’d put quotation marks around the pain). This seemed harsh to me at first, but I do understand it a little more now. Because I didn’t (or wasn’t allowed to) quit, I’ve become much better a music than I was, say, a year ago.

Sorry if I’m getting off topic. My point was that I just got annoyed at how you all were acting around the forums, but I couldn’t quite place my finger on it. I just don’t pike how you guys try and discourage “hate” because you don’t think you can take it. You can! Everyone has it in them, it’s just that you guys aren’t willing to go for the gold if it involves pain. You’ll go nowhere with that mindset. 

If you all are brave enough, maybe you’ll stop being so afraid of hate or direct comments. And then I can respect you all some more, but for now this is what I’ve been wanting to vent out for the past couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

In other words, you don’t like going through pain.

It's not that, it's that some people genuinely don't find enjoyment in sports. If I loved physical activity, do you really think I'd be spending so much time on the computer my whole life? I'm planning on trying to start exercising more soon to stay in good shape, but I don't feel the need to stress myself over sports that aren't fun to me as I'm already content with the hobbies I have now, like animating and Java. I've tried sports before like soccer and tee-ball and I've always felt like it wasn't for me. I'm just kind of more tame and less thrill-seeking than other people, and that's okay in my eyes since I can still succeed in life without sports. I also don't like sports because I don't quite find competitive stuff all that rewarding. Honestly, it just seems monotonous and isn't all that creative or innovative between matches. E-Sports kind of fall into this category as well.

16 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

It's not that, it's that some people genuinely don't find enjoyment in sports. If I loved physical activity, do you really think I'd be spending so much time on the computer my whole life? I'm planning on trying to start exercising more soon to stay in good shape, but I don't feel the need to stress myself over sports that aren't fun to me as I'm already content with the hobbies I have now, like animating and Java. I've tried sports before like soccer and tee-ball and I've always felt like it wasn't for me. I'm just kind of more tame and less thrill-seeking than other people, and that's okay in my eyes since I can still succeed in life without sports. I also don't like sports because I don't quite find competitive stuff all that rewarding. Honestly, it just seems monotonous and isn't all that creative or innovative between matches. E-Sports kind of fall into this category as well.

Whoops didn’t get my point across correctly

I was annoyed by their mindsets on the forums, and used sports merely as a vessel for translating my thoughts

Reguarding your sports statement: I can understand that very well, I’ve got many friends who don’t like sports for the same reasons you don’t either. Respect, brother. 

I dunno, just my thoughts. I’m a drum playing banana person, and in society I’m looked at as a weirdo. I just don’t like you saying you “hate” sports like that. Hate is a strong word, and feel like you don’t dislike sports to that extent. It bothers me when people use extreme language unironically like that. Hope this didn’t offend you, have a nice day