Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, I officially announce the second part of the WarioWare Minecraft Collab...

Portada-Foro.png

Host by Tecno Robot Gamer JW.
This is like a second opportunity for those who could not participate in the previous one.
The concept is very simple: Make a short animation, between 4 and 8 seconds where a microgame is simulated. (Like the original game) In the microgame can happen anything, funny or absurd things.

Foro-Reglas.png

- According to the vote, there are 3 minimum Microgames per person to appear, and the maximum: Infinity.
-Each Microgame must have a minimum duration of 4 seconds and maximum 8 seconds.
-No music, only sounds.
-The animation must be behind the frame.
-You can choose the frame you want.
-Don't stretch the animation or the frame.
-You must carry the frames and the TNT counter.
-If you want, you can use the graphics of the keys, but they should not leave the frames.
-Put your watermark on the top.
-The animation must be at least 720p and 30FPS
-The people who make Microgames where they are lost, will be chosen randomly (Only 3 can be made), and I will try to contact them.
-If you put NSFW, Thanos will destroy you.
-If you want a blood festival, do it, but do not put too much.
-The TNT counter lasts 4 seconds, if a Microgame lasts longer than that, the counter must be placed at the end. (counting the last 4 seconds)
-You can recommend the music that you want me to place for a microgame if you wish.

Frame and Graphics (REQUIRED)

Microgames Example:

Spoiler

Renders (Face and Full Body):
In this Collab you need to make 4 renders of your character, in this way (Use bright lighting, separated and transparent) 
And send it to me privately.
Foro-Renders.png
If you can't do the renders, contact me (DM or Discord)

Finally, to send your entry you can upload it to YT and send it to me by DM with the name of the microgame it represents.
Examples:
"Defeat! - WarioWare MC Collab Entry"
"Run! - WarioWare MC Collab Entry"
"Final Smash! - WarioWare MC Collab Entry"

Oh, and answer this survey, so you can decide which version you would like to see: https://goo.gl/forms/xbe2HMhZ2XEWbuMm2

Well that's all for now, the deadline is April 15, any questions, I will answer it. Good luck! ;)

Foro-Participantes.png

@NiSoSiam
@JB Animations
@social media animations
@Trueno3444-MI
@Jminerbot
@Yoshifan33
@Darksupercool
Shayzis
@Davi12345
@apocablakz

Video - Announcing the Collab (With English subtitles)

Spoiler

Edited by TecnoGamerJW
Add video

3 hours ago, apocablakz said:

mmm, can I choose any game? I already have a slight idea, it is something old and unpopular

You can base yourself on a game, as long as you follow the rules, everything will be fine.

3 hours ago, Davi12345 said:

Can i join this collab

Yesterday I was thinking about you ... mysteries of life.