New thing to the Library + Resources menu

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think we should have a new button in the "Library" section. This button will delete ALL the stuff in the library that has a usage count of 0. Recently one of my Mineimator projects has been OVERLOADED with textures, and there's about 1000000 stuff in my Library that has a usage count of 0. Please, make a button so I can easily remove EVERY texture with a usage count of 0.

Please I'm begging you, add this.

9 hours ago, Hectoris919 said:

I agree, but I think that there should be some sort of a confirmation box before deleting the files.

Imagine if you are gathering resources for an animation and accidentally clicked this button...

Definitely agreeing with you. That would be a nightmare for animators like us.

There's a lot of unused crap on my projects that has unaccurate use count indeed. It should be like on Sony Vegas, the lightning icon that you just press it and safely delete all really unused stuff to free memory space.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, Hectoris919 said:

I agree, but I think that there should be some sort of a confirmation box before deleting the files.

Imagine if you are gathering resources for an animation and accidentally clicked this button...

It should list all the stuff that's about to be deleted as well.