Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I love this, especially the posing!

Maybe you should raise the fade size for the blur since it is very sudden. Also, the fringe doesn't match this, so turning it off would probably be the better choice.

The sky looks great, but it is blocked by the vignette, giving it an ugly color. Maybe remove the vignette or increase the radius a lot.

9 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

I love this, especially the posing!

Maybe you should raise the fade size for the blur since it is very sudden. Also, the fringe doesn't match this, so turning it off would probably be the better choice.

The sky looks great, but it is blocked by the vignette, giving it an ugly color. Maybe remove the vignette or increase the radius a lot.

This good?

y8mwigi2pwb8s3q6g.jpg

20 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Not bad, though my personal opinion is to turn the blur size down a bit more.

I turned the fade size down just a bit, since I wanted the building in the back to still be in focus.

17 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Better! The sky is still dark, though. Maybe raise the brightness, too.

I replaced the skybox and brightened the camera.

z1re9p2n4cp7nga6g.jpg

1 minute ago, Twotorule said:

I turned the fade size down just a bit, since I wanted the building in the back to still be in focus.

I'm not talking about the fade size. The blur size, which is the slider near the bottom, I like to turn down to around 0.5-0.7 and sometimes, depending on what I'm doing, 0.3. It just seems better in my own opinion. The wallpaper looks good though.

2 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I'm not talking about the fade size. The blur size, which is the slider near the bottom, I like to turn down to around 0.5-0.7 and sometimes, depending on what I'm doing, 0.3. It just seems better in my own opinion. The wallpaper looks good though.

Oh. F.

I'm going to leave it the way it is. I think the trees in the background make the map look more complete the way I have it set.