Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For a first wallpaper, this isn't that bad. Although, there are some things to not.

• If you want to get rid of the Mine-Imator watermark, there should be a yellow star in top-right corner of the screen. If you click it, you can get a link to upgrade Mine-Imator, which is free. Once you do that, you should be able to remove the watermark.
  • The lighting needs some work. If you're trying to go for a horror themed wallpaper, try making it a dark area, and add in some whiter lights.
  • Posing needs work. I'd suggest using more bends, more so on the real person. You should still use bends on the animatronics, but try making it look more stiff. 
  • Make sure you only use one resource pack, so the texture styles are consistent. For example, the chairs look different than the wool in the background.
  • One last note: try to steer away from this fandom. People on this website tend to not like it.

I hope this will help you improve!