Team members needed.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!
I am in dire need of team members for a project I am working on. My current team is quite small and we lack voice actors and builders currently.

We focus on fantasy and medieval styled projects. Swords, dragons, castles. The cool stuff, y'know? 
We probably will try newer things in the future, but our current project involves some magic, assassins, animals, and fighting. 

We try to keep a majority of our projects under wrap until we have enough to show the community, so this topic is pretty vague. ;;

If interested here's an application form.

READ THIS BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM:

You MUST be over the age of 13.

You MUST provide an example of your work to demonstrate your level of skill.

You need to know how to work with a team and have an understanding of teamwork.

While it isn't needed, it'd be good to have an understanding of reading screenplay/script.

You MUST have a Discord so I have a way of getting in touch with you. 

After reviewing your application I will contact on you Discord if you meet the criteria. You will then be added to the team server where we manage our project. This is mandatory.

Edited by Foxtrot0806

2 minutes ago, Rollo said:

It would be really nice to know what kind of project we're applying for, so we can see if we're qualified before we even apply.

Oof right. I should probably write that. It slipped my mind. ?