Mineimator stops saving further keyframes

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When im making a long animation, at some point it stops saving any further keyframes on the timeline. So you keep working an don't realize Mineimator isnt going to save any further progress, you save it, close Mineimator, go to sleep, then open it the next day and see how all of your work after XX minutes wasn't saved. Needless to say how frustrating this is.

Is there any way to know if you've hit a certain limit where Mineimator is no longer going to save progress? sometimes this has happened at 10 minutes, others at 20ish, it is insanity to just keep on hoping the progress is saved.

"Just divide the project in more files". I still would need to know when to do this. If it depends on time or it depends on file size for that theretical limit that im hitting in order to start another project to continue. It's also annoying since I would need to delete ALL keyframes within the project and then leave everything I need to make it stay right before I left.

I've ran some tests and it seems to be an issue from the engine Mine-imator uses.(There's some issue GameMaker has with numbers over 31,999 being used for lists.) Dunno how to go about taking care of the issue as of right now, but for now don't put any keyframes past 50,000.

Edited by hidrax13

On 1/30/2019 at 6:54 PM, Nimi said:

I've ran some tests and it seems to be an issue from the engine Mine-imator uses.(There's some issue GameMaker has with numbers over 31,999 being used for lists.) Dunno how to go about taking care of the issue as of right now, but for now don't put any keyframes past 31,998.

You mean anything past frame 31,998 will not get saved? ok then, im just confused because it has happened to me at different times on the timeline, sometimes it happened before or after, around 8 minutes in one animation, then after 22 minutes in another one,..

On 1/30/2019 at 8:54 PM, Nimi said:

I've ran some tests and it seems to be an issue from the engine Mine-imator uses.(There's some issue GameMaker has with numbers over 31,999 being used for lists.) Dunno how to go about taking care of the issue as of right now, but for now don't put any keyframes past 50,000.

50,000 ??????????????????????????

Edited by hidrax13