Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Image:

Spoiler

UNmXQ6S.png

Background:

Spoiler

Anyways, here's a little background on this little piece I made. The past couple weeks has been pretty rough for me. One of the best friends I ever had suddenly no longer spoke to me, and I don't know why. She even gave me dirty looks when we passed each other in the halls. It hurt me so much, and today was the day I finally admit to myself that the friendship was over after spending the past couple weeks trying to get answers and lying to myself. At least I still have my other best friend comforting me, and helping me out in trying to get over it.

Anyways, I thank you folks for your understanding, and here's to hoping you'll never have to deal with what I'm dealing with.

As always, Constructive Criticism is appreciated!

CC on the wallpaper: 

the ocean looks kinda bland, you should add like small waves or something

on the topic of your friend ignoring you: you’re not alone buddy. Once, one of my best lads ignored me for 5 months straight. She wouldn’t give me any answers either, although she’d come over to trash talk me everyday. During that time period, I only had by best friend to hang on to (who is still with me today), which was how I got through. My advice is just shake it off. If your friends support you, make sure you repay them, because they are the people who really shape you up to be- you. Ignore her, and just laugh it off. Find a way to make other people smile, wether by humor or talent, or by some kind act. Eventually she’ll either get bored or get really jealous of not being on the receiving end of a good joke or little treat, and ask to be your friend again. If she doesn’t,  just move on, she wasn’t a real friend anyway.

49 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

CC on the wallpaper: 

the ocean looks kinda bland, you should add like small waves or something

on the topic of your friend ignoring you: you’re not alone buddy. Once, one of my best lads ignored me for 5 months straight. She wouldn’t give me any answers either, although she’d come over to trash talk me everyday. During that time period, I only had by best friend to hang on to (who is still with me today), which was how I got through. My advice is just shake it off. If your friends support you, make sure you repay them, because they are the people who really shape you up to be- you. Ignore her, and just laugh it off. Find a way to make other people smile, wether by humor or talent, or by some kind act. Eventually she’ll either get bored or get really jealous of not being on the receiving end of a good joke or little treat, and ask to be your friend again. If she doesn’t,  just move on, she wasn’t a real friend anyway.

1. I didn't really think about the ocean. Thx!

2. I appreciate that, thank you. I'll see what I can do with those words of advice.

CC on the wallpaper: maybe next time use better scenery, like a dock at the edge of a town instead of straight, flat stone. Adding a custom sky image would work nicely with this as well. Besides that, it looks pretty good. 

As for the friend situation, I understand it can be hard, but I really like what duallyElemental said and I think you should follow his advice.

6 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

CC on the wallpaper: maybe next time use better scenery, like a dock at the edge of a town instead of straight, flat stone. Adding a custom sky image would work nicely with this as well. Besides that, it looks pretty good. 

As for the friend situation, I understand it can be hard, but I really like what duallyElemental said and I think you should follow his advice.

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.........Nexil you do know that Dually is a girl right ?

15 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Thank you! I took a risk by going for a deserted island feel, but I agree I needs more detail now that I see that.