Make soundtrack for your animation for FREE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello good animators, so as you know by the topic, Im going to make a soundtrack for your guys for free, but in one condition. You must give me the credit and not claim it as your own.

The purpose of this is to practice and improve my music making or you can say composting, Its for my future college, It's one of my dream being a composer ;) 

here is an example: 

I know its not the best but I can promise you it will improve ;)  

14 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

Hey, that's really nice of you to do, do you have discord?

Thank you. Here is my discord JoeSamon#7020

12 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

That's really nice for you to do for others. Even though I make music myself and I don't need help, that is a great thing to do for others. :)

Thank you :D 

12 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

I really like to orchestral sound you're going for! I also appreciate that you're doing it for free in your spare time, that's some dedication! Do you use discord?

Thank you and here is my discord JoeSamon#7020

16 hours ago, Ricky T said:

Maaan that's dope

glad you like it xD 

4 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

There's some weird clipping at the start of some notes. My best guess is that either your library isn't great or there's no attack on the strings. I would recommend either sharing more songs with us or something longer than 14 seconds. It can help for people to know you can create more than 14-second compositions xD

OK, thanks for the advice xD