An exploit that must not be fixed

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

An exploit that must not be fixed  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should the exploit be fixed?

• Yes, I hate having creative freedom.
    • No, please let us push the program to its limits.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/19 at 01:10 AM

50 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

mbanders speaks the truth

also the two people that voted to kill creative freedom shall be burned

I did it for updoots on the LWIAY subreddit shhhhh

for real though, don’t fix this

I have an alternate idea: a developer mode, obtained by pressing idk... Ctrl+Alt+F12? Then the popup "Do you want to enable developer mode?" will show along with some lines "I know what I am doing!" etc. In the developer mode, you would be able to put any values in any slider, beyond its limits, with a notice that bugs that are occurring in the developer mode are not gonna be fixed.

Therefore, those who are new with MI won't be able to do too much while animating in MI, but more experienced users would be able to do more things than the program is designed for.

Edited by jakubg1

46 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

I have an alternate idea: a developer mode, obtained by pressing idk... Ctrl+Alt+F12? Then the popup "Do you want to enable developer mode?" will show along with some lines "I know what I am doing!" etc. In the developer mode, you would be able to put any values in any slider, beyond its limits, with a notice that bugs that are occurring in the developer mode are not gonna be fixed.

Therefore, those who are new with MI won't be able to do too much while animating in MI, but more experienced users would be able to do more things than the program is designed for.

100% yes yes yes please make a seperate post in the suggestions about this

1 hour ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Is this done by editing the .miproject? 

If so, this should not be fixed I think. I like messing with these settings.

To do this, use 2 camera keyframes, one with the slider(s) set to minimum, the other(s) set to maximum. Select both keyframes, go to the one set to minimum, and drag it up to maximum. Doing this sets the other keyframe above the maximum. This process can be repeated infinitely, allowing for extremely high or extremely low values.

Edited by mbanders

3 hours ago, mbanders said:

To do this, use 2 camera keyframes, one with the slider(s) set to minimum, the other(s) set to maximum. Select both keyframes, go to the one set to minimum, and drag it up to maximum. Doing this sets the other keyframe above the maximum. This process can be repeated infinitely, allowing for extremely high or extremely low values.

Oh well if Nimi fixes that no problem really. It can be done just as easily by editing the project file.