Tileable forest shematics pack!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

51 minutes ago, Rawami said:

I can't add more reactions ? so :

WJgHI1r.png

It is okay?

I'll accept this time... but don't do it to me another time, okay? >:c

(just kidding, no problem :) )

9 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

You, sir, are incredible.

WJgHI1r.png

thanks!

but next time, don't run out of reactions plz cuz I wunt upvots ;-;

2 hours ago, EmberWing said:

Heh, well you earned my upvote :3

1 hour ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

*claps*
Well done sir

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

I don't exactly understand the point of this. Could you not just use one of your worlds and copy the area you want?

Yeah but with thoses shematics, you can easily create your own landscape, and change the position of any parts to make another landscape (for another scene, for example), useful if you don't want to import tons of shematics

Or another thing: if you want to make a big forest, instead of creating a special word that only generate forest biome, and then importing it into MI, you can just take one of theses shematics, and in "library", you tick "repeat", and then, you choose how many times you want to repeat the shematic

2 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Yeah but with thoses shematics, you can easily create your own landscape, and change the position of any parts to make another landscape (for another scene, for example), useful if you don't want to import tons of shematics

Or another thing: if you want to make a big forest, instead of creating a special word that only generate forest biome, and then importing it into MI, you can just take one of theses shematics, and in "library", you tick "repeat", and then, you choose how many times you want to repeat the shematic

Alrighty thanks for classifying it.