Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I won't be posting for a while after this. I got my brother ( @Fray ) to help me by giving me some tips and making sure it looked nice before I posted it.

Spoiler

kLMzTOp.jpg

Okay, the first thing you might think might be "Where is she? Why is there only that small 'island' of grass there?"

Well, pretty much, I had an idea, like space? Its really hard to explain, and no, they aren't aliens.

I spent a lot of time on this (About 3-4 hours cause I was also doing school at the time. I am virtual schooled)

So, why bats you may ask?

I don't know, they just looked nice...

I decided to add dogs instead of cats because I love cats and use them way to much.

Also, this isn't a specific person, just a random skin I found on skindex that I wanted to use for this. If you go on skindex its hard to find nice-looking-simple-skins, but I finally gave up on looking for a specific skin and just used the closest I could find.

In my opinion this looks really nice, but today, since I am feeling good, I welcome CC. (Not that I don't ever welcome CC, I am just sensitive about it.)

Sorry for making you read this much text .-. please (nicely) give me your opinion on this Wallpaper. :)

I forgot to add that I used Ken Model Template and Kens Facial Rig. Not like you can see the face lol

I also forgot to credit to these people/person: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/wearable-backpacks

Edited by EmberWing

neat concept, though the background, lighting, and framing could all use a bit of work.
protip: reduce the radius of point lights if two light sources are close to eachother, either that or just use one larger point light to compensate

14 minutes ago, Rawami said:

- You didn't forget the torch light

- Nice positionning

- Extrude floor

- Good  scenery

That's pretty nice ! +1

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

neat concept, though the background, lighting, and framing could all use a bit of work.
protip: reduce the radius of point lights if two light sources are close to eachother, either that or just use one larger point light to compensate

Thanks, I have to remember that for next time

52 minutes ago, EmberWing said:

~snip

I also forgot to credit @Jake_28 for the backpack rig, I don't know if he even made it, but Fray showed me The Backpack Collab area and the backpack rig was there

Spoiler

(I actually got the texture from this mod: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/wearable-backpacks so you might wanna credit them instead..

Noice!

5 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Nice wallpaper, maybe you should add grass and put a custom sky texture (like this one for example)

Space-HD-Pictures-05066.jpg

Oh, yeah, I forgot the grass XD

Also, Fray was telling me to do that, but I refused because I liked the way it looked

But, I can probably do that next time, thanks!

Edited by EmberWing

2 hours ago, EmberWing said:

So, I won't be posting for a while after this. I got my brother ( @Fray ) to help me by giving me some tips and making sure it looked nice before I posted it.

Hide contents

kLMzTOp.jpg

You're already doing a lot better. I do recommend adding a small particle effect to the torches. Other then that +1

I'm out of reactions though.

7 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

You're already doing a lot better. I do recommend adding a small particle effect to the torches. Other then that +1

I'm out of reactions though.

Its fine, I am too. ( I USED ONE REACTION TODAY, JUST ONE)

And, thanks for the tip, I will try to remember for next time

Pretty good lighting. The issues I have lie in the cinematography. The camera angle is kinda bland, and the FOV doesn’t look changed. This image would be more pleasing with a different camera angle, or at least a lower FOV.

Like what Rollo said, the bats seem out of place, and like what Ghatos said, a custom background would really improve it. Some bloom would be nice, or making the torches glow.

(also, don’t be offended that I downvoted your comment, I just didn’t like what you said.)

Edited by 9redwoods

54 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Pretty good lighting. The issues I have lie in the cinematography. The camera angle is kinda bland, and the FOV doesn’t look changed. This image would be more pleasing with a different camera angle, or at least a lower FOV.

Like what Rollo said, the bats seem out of place, and like what Ghatos said, a custom background would really improve it. Some bloom would be nice, or making the torches glow.

(also, don’t be offended that I downvoted your comment, I just didn’t like what you said.)

Oh fuuuuu.. I forgot to change the camera settings