Point Lights

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I was asked to make a pfp for someone, and I was fine with that. As I was making the picture, I added lights in the mall behind the character so it didn't seem abandoned or dead. But when I exported the photo, the lights didn't show up in the backround as I saw in the rendered version.

qfAyVDo.png 2eHtRAq.png

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong, is there a setting I didn't notice?

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

I don't know how to fix that, but one thing I have to say about the profile picture is that you should bump up the resolution a lot.

Well a lot of sites (like the Hypixel Forums) limit the size of profile pictures a lot so it might be too big if she does. I've had to make profile pictures really small (much smaller than this one) in order to fit under the limits before.

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Well a lot of sites (like the Hypixel Forums) limit the size of profile pictures a lot so it might be too big if she does. I've had to make profile pictures really small (much smaller than this one) in order to fit under the limits before.

Rendering the image HQ and lowering the resolution in a program like Paint.NET gives it anti-aliasing.

The image currently has no anti-aliasing, and the pixels stand out.