Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen

As you may know (or not know) I have finally recovered from illness

? !Yay! ?

So I wanted to celebrate this by making a wallpaper,

after almost half a month. So here's the result :

Edited

Pukijqo.jpg

Unedited

PgAXld7.jpg

As always, Made with Mine-Imator

Edited with Paint.net

Special thanks to @Dr. Nexil for the Scarf rig

The Titan and the Adventurer skins are somethings I randomly found on Skindex

and that's it, I'll see again when I've something elso to post

Bye ?

(I already know most of you guys are gonna say that the Unedited one looks better. Frankly,

I feel the same too)

Edited by JB Animations

13 hours ago, Rawami said:

Incredible the lighting and the positionnement are just perfect but maybe the bloom in the edited is too strong. +1

I agree. Maybe if you found some happy medium bloom between the unedited and the edited, it would look better. Still, it's a pretty good wallpaper. 

6 hours ago, Twotorule said:

I agree. Maybe if you found some happy medium bloom between the unedited and the edited, it would look better. Still, it's a pretty good wallpaper. 

19 hours ago, Rawami said:

Incredible the lighting and the positionnement are just perfect but maybe the bloom in the edited is too strong. +1

Thanks ?. The blooming issue is something I really need to address really soon. I mean, I've done it so many times by now that it's I think part of my DNA now ?. Anyhows, I will truly try to fix this next time I'm editing something ?

12 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I meant an Ice Titan wallpaper. Since this is a Lava Titan wallpaper.

12 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I love it. Now you have to make an Ice Titan for me xP 

Of course I will. Actually this is the first wallpaper of a series of wallpapers which I'll be working on one by one. Each wallpaper will contain the Adventurer fighting monsters like the Lava Titan, in different scenarios that is. I was originally going for "Attack of the Sea Leviathan" next but your's seems more fun. Thank you very much for the response and the idea!

17 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

(Don't wanna be a grammar Nazi) Attack is spelled wrong.

Ontopic: Nice render!

Attack on titan?

20 hours ago, AgentSlime said:

not to brag or anything but atacck is with 4 C 

Atacccck so please get it right

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................................*facepalm..........*Facepalm......*FACEPALM

Thanks for mentioning. Would've never guessed ?

Also, yeah it's kinda inspired by Attack on Titan

I actually like the edited more, but yeah, the bloom could be just a bit less... extreme..

I like the edited more because there is more of a fire.. aspect.

The edited is also more dramatic than the un-edited (In a good way)

You can just imagine the dramatic music playing as you imagine the epic fight just about to happen. 

Good work!

14 hours ago, EmberWing said:

I actually like the edited more, but yeah, the bloom could be just a bit less... extreme..

I like the edited more because there is more of a fire.. aspect.

The edited is also more dramatic than the un-edited (In a good way)

You can just imagine the dramatic music playing as you imagine the epic fight just about to happen. 

Good work!

Yea, the bloom is a bit "extreme"

I didn't actually think about what you said when I edited this, but I'm glad it all worked out ?

Also, I was searching around Youtube and came across this. It fits really well with this