Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not gonna lie, I kind of cringed with the bits of angry stares and some other parts (it got dangerously edgy sometimes (I hate that word)). Not a fan of the music choice either and also call me dumb but upon seeing the other ones I still don't quite understand the story of what's going on. I don't understand why anybody does what they do or what the hell anything means (this is something I feel has been consistent through the series). The story is very vague itself, very few parts are understandable. The action was a bit confusing and hard to follow sometimes, but it did get interesting to see. 

Your persistence and effort is incredible, the effects, video editing and sound design are really good, it's pretty much what keeps you watching it because you know what comes next is going to be amazing to look at. Your effort to make every frame wallpaper-worthy is notable and you really succeed with that. Good work on this collaboration my dude, that was amazing, worth the wait either way. 7/10

Edited by -StickyMations-

1 hour ago, The Tan James said:

Who will be the last one standing. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present

The best one I've made

Reality

Concept

I'm sad CaZaKoJa leaves YT. Anyways, R E A L I T Y is the best mine imator animated series i have ever watched.

I like everything.

CaZaKoJa will still be on the forums? Right? ?

14 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

I'm sad CaZaKoJa leaves YT. Anyways, R E A L I T Y is the best mine imator animated series i have ever watched.

I like everything.

CaZaKoJa will still be on the forums? Right? ?

He isn't leaving now..

Okay, now that's epic. I love the spiky ice things. Camera movement was made very clear by them. I also really like the effects. Snow, smoke, and stuff. They were generally very well done! Though, I can't say much about the story cuz Unmute is a dumb dumb and he understands nothing.

One thing. Can you make an actual 21:9 version of this video? It's fine watching this on a 16:9 monitor with those black bars but not so much so on a 21:9 one.

1 minute ago, UnmutEMC said:

Okay, now that's epic. I love the spiky ice things. Camera movement was made very clear by them. I also really like the effects. Snow, smoke, and stuff. They were generally very well done! Though, I can't say much about the story cuz Unmute is a dumb dumb and he understands nothing.

One thing. Can you make an actual 21:9 version of this video? It's fine watching this on a 16:9 monitor with those black bars but not so much so on a 21:9 one.

wOw the legend still lives!

I love how the fighting is synced, it makes everything more intense to me

its sad that there are narrow minded people out there who aren’t willing to try new things at all (which isn’t always bad, but can be prohibiting). What I like about this is that you don’t try to get to the border of animation, you make your own. That’s what’s made your animations stand out

i have to say, some of it I didn’t understand too well, and what of the town and girl and stuff? Maybe I’m just blind idk

phenomenal lighting and animation

brilliant syncing

amazing editing

storyline got a bit off but some parts like the end still made be cri

9.5/10 well done lad

Already saw it on youtube. I thought I just had to get on mineimatorforums and upvote as well, to show my appreciation for your hard work.

6 hours ago, UnmutEMC said:

Can you make an actual 21:9 version of this video? It's fine watching this on a 16:9 monitor with those black bars but not so much so on a 21:9 one.

I agree. Thankfully I've got a browser plugin that allows me to forcefully crop the video so it works on an ultrawide.