What I need in mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Kay_Gaming said:

I just need triangular prism for making rig,more particle,and importing scenery from mc version 1.9.03

Minecraft is blocks, mine imator is made for Minecraft.

Please elaborate..

If your talking about the bedrock edition, then I don’t really think they’re going to add that..

19 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

Minecraft is blocks, mine imator is made for Minecraft.

Please elaborate..

If your talking about the bedrock edition, then I don’t really think they’re going to add that..

With that logic, why are there Spheres and Cones in Mine-imator then?

If by triangular prisms you mean pyramids, you can do that my changing settings on cones, which I believe exist in MI. You can look at the resources section of the forums to find more particles, but I agree, it'd be nice to have more. I don't know anything about bedrock world importing though.

Edited by Rollo

Import a cone and under library set it's detail to 4.

Particles are really only as limited as you make them. You can also find presets here on the forums. 

I've got no information on importing bedrock worlds, but I'm fairly certain it's just not possible. 

On 1/17/2019 at 4:55 PM, Rollo said:

If by triangular prisms you mean pyramids, you can do that my changing settings on cones, which I believe exist in MI.

10 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Import a cone and under library set it's detail to 4.

I believe he means "triangular prism" as in this.
240px-Triangular_prism.png