the big count of problems

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello guys, I want to tell you about several problems that I have had a headache with, I am a developer of 3d models and creator of rigs, I have used this program several times and sometimes this happens to me:

1_ the bend is reset, sometimes I created effects with the bend and the following happens, when I save it and open it in the mine-imator everything is fine. but when I open it again to edit some detail in the model, the bend is reset, which must be reconfigured (as it always happens, it bothers me).

2_ mine-imator loads the models with 0.005 centimeter of difference to the model bench, this one is funny but since I measure everything so that it is cimetric this one becomes complicated to me, since there are objects that I need that are estracted with the distance if not the texture It is "buguea" (Latin word "Bug") and it looks very ugly.

3_ this happened to me today, I'm finishing the rig hand for the zurgames rig 1.6, this vercion brings hands 100% done in modelbench but step, I create the fingers, which are made by several internal models of a part created I do not know if I explain, the fact is that when exporting the bend only affects a part of the fingers but the rest stays static without movement. the thing that in modelbench does not happen to me, all the fingers bend (I can make this manual obvious, but the number of hours that I would take would be double that when I created it the first time, this is not 100% relevant, but it can be fix)

then I will pass the link next because now I'm not in the mood for that

@Nimi