"Ugly Barnacle"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Riley said:

How the heck did you do the barnacle, I think it might be a image but I could be wrong.

It’s an image

1 hour ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Soooo.... a 15 second animation requires a 10 second outro now..? @9redwoods mind helping me solve this mystery for a few scooby snaccs?

Idk I tried cutting it from 35 seconds to 10 lol 

*tosses him de scooby snacc*

2 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Soooo.... a 15 second animation requires a 10 second outro now..? @9redwoods mind helping me solve this mystery for a few scooby snaccs?

idk. I used to have an outro, but I just usually don't need them. He can add an outro to all his videos if he wants. It is kind of silly though that the outro consists of half his video.

1 hour ago, apocablakz said:

why? no better to put your outro for the long videos, I swear you will take a weight off

Yeah that’s what I plan on doing now lol

8 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

idk. I used to have an outro, but I just usually don't need them. He can add an outro to all his videos if he wants. It is kind of silly though that the outro consists of half his video.

Yeah I was trying to get a smaller outro but I’ll just use it for my bigger videos now lol