Download Skin | Doesn't Work

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In Mine-Imator 1.2.1, I am having issues with the "Download Skin" option in the textures menu.

It says "The user "I_Get_Dubbs" does not exists".

Can you please fix this, and thanks for your time.

It's a known issue for very long time, it's because skin database changed their format so they're accessible by a UUID instead by a nickname. The issue is impossible to fix unless someone will figure out the way how converting the nickname into UUID works, or there's somewhere a database that's holding all UUID's with nicknames appropriately (which is very unlikely).

This is a known issue that is, like jakubg1 says, impossible to fix. It was due to a change in the way Minecraft stores nicknames, which updated and broke almost every website/software accessing player skins.

However, there are websites such as minecraft.tools and minecraftskinstealer.com that do work, and you can just download a file and import it into Mine-imator like you would any other skin.