Colour Mixer Addition

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a very simple addition that would save time... 

In the colour mixer, have an option where you can copy the colour of any object...  

sorry for not explaining it properly, but it would help... and if any of you reading this know what i am talking about, please ellaberate in the comments below...

and I do know you can use paint.net to do the same thing but, I am suggesting this so you dont have to use paint.net

what @DuallyElemental said, and if you want something to be added in MI you need to make sure you know what you are talking about and describe what you mean. i legit had a stroke trying to figure out what you meant.

also there is a copy and paste option in the color tab. 

(i also dont get why people want MI to be easier when its already super easy compared to actual animation programs like blender. just deal with what you have.)

Edited by KaryuGraphics

8 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Do you mean like an eye dropper tool? Like maybe to copy colors on textures..?

Yes, thats what I mean...

8 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

what @DuallyElemental said, and if you want something to be added in MI you need to make sure you know what you are talking about and describe what you mean. i legit had a stroke trying to figure out what you meant.

also there is a copy and paste option in the color tab. 

(i also dont get why people want MI to be easier when its already super easy compared to actual animation programs like blender. just deal with what you have.)

9 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Just copy the hexadecimals of the colors

I just suggested it so you dont have to use external tools to copy colours from textures...

55 minutes ago, DepsinArtifacts said:

I just suggested it so you dont have to use external tools to copy colours from textures...

but you don't because the hexadecimals are right next to the color select screen. They look like this: #ffffff, (hexadecimal for white) which can be replaced by other letters or numbers. Just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V it.

2 hours ago, DepsinArtifacts said:

Yes, thats what I mean...

but why though. again MI is easy as it is. it doesnt need to get easier. just use paint.NET or something. it really isnt hard.