Jack and Tug- New Years Party

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Jack and Tug host a New Years celebration! (Yes I know it's 12 days late)

Ok so unlike every other one I've made, I had a bit of a time crunch recently, so I had @9redwoodsmake the ENTIRE thing except for the script, which I wrote. Huge thanks to him, and maybe you will see more stuff like this from him and I in the future.....

Spoiler

4MoKDcd.jpg

Lg6qXzh.jpg

IHq0dJH.jpg

efNqgnY.jpg

m6Zy4mP.png

35aJ4ne.jpg

9GlZTIJ.jpg

vf9pEzt.jpg

mbOTicn.jpg

l79H0sn.jpg

MdFCxab.jpg

2P83hwo.jpg

HORgGHE.gif

9vhRWyx.png

kIYWX65.jpg

7LgSDtx.jpg

1 minute ago, YoshiHunter said:

I'm gonna assume I was in the default position because I was attracted to, um, someone. Other than that, it was very well done!

1. It’s a stiff position and it makes sense when you’re around someone you’re attracted to

2. I’m lazy

10/10 what amazing soul created this masterpiece

Also, I want to say sorry for the bad skysphere. I rely solely on Google Images, so I'm very limited. Also, sorry that the comic doesn't make a whole ton of sense and it's confusing, it's my first time making one of these.

Hagus and I have decided to trade off uploading these comics so that Hagus and I earn roughly the same (and fair) amount of reputation.

10 shocking photos taken before:

4694df73dd0a7c1ca28d0b3b2092cc06.png

and after disaster!

b4154dfacbe60b1fc98424174925959e.png

(on a real note: the comic looks really lazily made, some poses are not moved in the next pannel, but its a first from redwoods so whatever)

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT