A traitor's end

52 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

spam alert, spam alert

Are you kidding me? He's new to the forums and is already doing cool rigs and wallpapers, and all you do is "spam alert". You didn't even explain why you said 'spam alert'.

Just now, TheJeweledWolf said:

Are you kidding me? He's new to the forums and is already doing cool rigs and wallpapers, and all you do is "spam alert". You didn't even explain why you said 'spam alert'.

oh! i didnt know what spam alert is haha...and yes im just a begginer...

2 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

are you really getting butt hurt? they posted 3 topics in 2 hours. even though they're new or making good posts doesn't exempt them from drowning peoples posts

Edited by KaryuGraphics

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

are you really getting butt hurt? they posted 3 topics in 2 hours. even though they're new or making good posts doesn't exempt them from the rules

Then explain what the rules are! Everyone forgets a rule occasionally, don't be rude. Tell them why it's wong! Tell them how to fix it and change it. They're new, and they don't know better.

3 minutes ago, Azerath said:

oh! i didnt know what spam alert is haha...and yes im just a begginer...

You can edit topics to put in a download link, that way it isn't spam. And a wallpaper is different then a rig, it's fine to have both in separate topics/forums. 

2 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Then explain what the rules are! Everyone forgets a rule occasionally, don't be rude. Tell them why it's wong! Tell them how to fix it and change it. They're new, and they don't know better.

You can edit topics to put in a download link, that way it isn't spam. And a wallpaper is different then a rig, it's fine to have both in separate topics/forums. 

ha  ha  i didnt realize i was posting it on tips and tricks. i palmed faced and cringed

Edited by Azerath

6 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I totally agree.

Just now, Azerath said:

i have so much to learn in mine imator forums and the software itself...this is gunna take me some time im gunna read the rules again

Before posting in forums there should be a "v Read before posting! v" section. Read through those, too.

19 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

He's flooding out other topics faster than you can say pina colada. That's not really something you should do.

2 minutes ago, Azerath said:

i have so much to learn in mine imator forums and the software itself...this is gunna take me some time im gunna read the rules again

naa, do not worry, we are human we make mistakes, the positive side that compensates for your inexperience in the forum with content quality 

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

He's flooding out other topics faster than you can say pina colada. That's not really something you should do.

Three posts aren't bad, just warn him. On my first day I posted 7 if I recall, before someone warned me.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

15 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

yeah... i dont need you to tell me what i should do. if i want to say "spam alert" then im gonna say spam alert. and no im not gonna tell them whats WONG

8 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

yeah... i dont need you to tell me what i should do. if i want to say "spam alert" then im gonna say spam alert. and no im not gonna tell them whats WONG

Yeah you don’t have to listen but no one will get better if you don’t tell them WHY

This entire conversation is pissing me off.

2 minutes ago, Fray said:

Yeah you don’t have to listen but no one will get better if you don’t tell them WHY

This entire conversation is pissing me off.

Don't say anything about the conversation, Fray. You'll get downvotes for sticking up.

Told ya

Edited by TheJeweledWolf