Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm not quite sure, but I feel like there's a few things off. I'll see if I try to pinpoint them.

I think one is a lack of scenery in the background. Maybe add some mountains (they could even be faint images on a surface)?

I think maybe the contrast is a bit high? I'm not sure.

The poses could be better, but I'm not a genius so idk what to say for fixing that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the resource pack is throwing me off somehow. Again, I'm not totally sure.

It was actually difficult to figure out what didn't sit right with me on this wallpaper for some reason...

This doesn't mean it's a bad wallpaper, however. I like it, keep the wallpapers coming!

7 hours ago, MikTRF said:

nice

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

I'm not quite sure, but I feel like there's a few things off. I'll see if I try to pinpoint them.

I think one is a lack of scenery in the background. Maybe add some mountains (they could even be faint images on a surface)?

I think maybe the contrast is a bit high? I'm not sure.

The poses could be better, but I'm not a genius so idk what to say for fixing that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the resource pack is throwing me off somehow. Again, I'm not totally sure.

It was actually difficult to figure out what didn't sit right with me on this wallpaper for some reason...

This doesn't mean it's a bad wallpaper, however. I like it, keep the wallpapers coming!

I was already lagging by the time I added a person, if I added mountains I may have crashed my laptop. ?

Maybe, I personally love using contrast xD It could be the saturation though. 

I'm awful at posing, but I've had some people say I should add creatures.

The resource pack came with the world. If I used the normal textures you'd have melons in the house :P 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Rawami said:

The light could be better.

Alright, I'll try next time.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:38 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

I like the idea but... the textures bother me.

Other than that I must say you are improving.

Sorry, but without the textures the house would have melons in it. Thank you.

4 hours ago, EmberWing said:

I like it!

sorry that I replied 3 days after you posted it, but idk why my notifications didn't tell me anything about this, I just randomly saw this in wallpapers, so I decided to check it out 

XD good for you Ember.