R E A L I T Y - Concept 6 [TEASER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

True. Radioactive was good

Thunder is probably my favorite, but I don’t listen to a lot of modern pop and rock

I feel that demons does fit the theme of this series though. I’m excited to see it!

2 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Thunder is probably my favorite, but I don’t listen to a lot of modern pop and rock

I feel that demons does fit the theme of this series though. I’m excited to see it!

1: I like Natural the best

2: Yeah it does

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

I know, I know. I still find it mediocre though. xP

no worries. its one of my personal favorites. I wasn't a fan of thunder (I actually really don't like it) and radioactive was really meh to me. Demons was the only one I actually like just because it kinda fits my taste. I used the piano version of it because its the EXACT same cover that was used in the 1st episode of reality and i thought it was a neat callback.

Just now, The Tan James said:

no worries. its one of my personal favorites. I wasn't a fan of thunder (I actually really don't like it) and radioactive was really meh to me. Demons was the only one I actually like just because it kinda fits my taste. I used the piano version of it because its the EXACT same cover that was used in the 1st episode of reality and i thought it was a neat callback.

I think that's a nice touch. I'm excited to see the final animation.

I find it a bit hard to find good songs from ID, honestly. They have some good ones, but their style and intentions always seem scattered album-to-album.

7 hours ago, Rollo said:

0/10 flatlands >:^(

5 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

I mean... it's pretty good but, cmon, still flatlands?

Can't wait though.

To be fair though, if you've been here since he started making these, flatlands is almost the signature look he has with them. At least in my opinion. It would honestly be weird to me if he didn't do it in flatlands.

1 hour ago, BOOMmaker said:

To be fair though, if you've been here since he started making these, flatlands is almost the signature look he has with them. At least in my opinion. It would honestly be weird to me if he didn't do it in flatlands.

I was kidding, since it's a common criticism yet TheTanJames is pretty much exempt from it.