Day 3. [QHD Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was listening to the Minecraft soundtrack when the idea hit me.
It started off with some dumb placement of cubes in Blender, but then I moved to MI since I'm more experience there.

I hope you enjoy my wallpaper based on the 3rd-4th day of a survival world. Mainly based on my play style of not actually building a house for until day 5 or so.

Spoiler

VzU21EC.jpg

I'm always open for any form of critique. 

Thanks to @JosSamLoh for rendering this for me.
Download the full resolution version here.

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

that is one slow-a person.

He's on day three with no armor and a stone sword?

It takes me 6 minecraft days just to start building a house and 1 MC day start crafting a sword so don't go there.

8 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

that is one slow-a person.

He's on day three with no armor and a stone sword?

It's based around how I play. Which usually involves a lot of travel to find the right location to build a house. Then I gather materials and make armor.

22 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

It takes me 6 minecraft days just to start building a house and 1 MC day start crafting a sword so don't go there.

I spend my first night in caves. I come out to search for a house location after at least two stacks of iron, which is usually the next night.

Weird flex but okay

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

I spend my first night in caves. I come out to search for a house location after at least two stacks of iron, which is usually the next night.

Weird flex but okay

I spend my first 5 nights in the mines so there ya have it

I can't even remember the last time I made a house instead of going into a cave or digging into the side of a mountain. That usually means I have everything up to food and stone (or maybe iron) tools by the end of the first day. I used to completely neglect a stable food supply but now I actually have the ability to play properly.