Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

53 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

WHATTTTTTT?!

#Disappointed...

*not sure how you couldn’t see the crappy basic lighting and reflections lol, most Minecraft animators who use blender don’t really pay attention to that... though I do not believe he created the render himself*

well I do not understand very well because I'm not English, but I think you're thinking that I copied somebody's wallpaper, none of that! If I had copied my skin it would not be there, and you know very well that that vikingx bicycle I did, except the bycicle of first image

Bem, eu não entendo muito bem porque eu não sou inglês, mas acho que você está pensando que eu copiei o papel de parede de alguém, nada disso! Se eu tivesse copiado minha pele não estaria lá, e você sabe muito bem que aquela bicicleta vikingx eu fiz, exceto a bicicleta da primeira imagem

On 1/4/2019 at 7:30 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

*not sure how you couldn’t see the crappy basic lighting and reflections lol, most Minecraft animators who use blender don’t really pay attention to that... though I do not believe he created the render himself*

Imma just point this out but it would be quite easy to make the reflections because they are not imperfect shapes

im not saying I don’t agree that that’s a blender render, I’m just saying it would be easy to make those reflections 

21 hours ago, Batoto said:

well I do not understand very well because I'm not English, but I think you're thinking that I copied somebody's wallpaper, none of that! If I had copied my skin it would not be there, and you know very well that that vikingx bicycle I did, except the bycicle of first image

Bem, eu não entendo muito bem porque eu não sou inglês, mas acho que você está pensando que eu copiei o papel de parede de alguém, nada disso! Se eu tivesse copiado minha pele não estaria lá, e você sabe muito bem que aquela bicicleta vikingx eu fiz, exceto a bicicleta da primeira imagem

Everyone's talking about the first picture. We know you did the other ones yourself, but it's not cool to post someone else's art in your topics without any credit to the original artist, even if you're just trying to make your own version of a rig someone else made.

6 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

I think it could be Cinema4D

Because blender is the only “advanced” softwares I know that uses that kind of basic lighting, reflections, and shadowing. But it is possible for it to be C4D as the bike is more high quality than any bike I’ve seen on blender.