Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You seem new here, so I'm going to try to explain how Mine-Imator works.

You can import schematics using the import scenery button:

P6tDYlX.png

Or, you can import selections of you own world using the world importer:

2y9eBjO.png

Mine-Imator doesn't have a function to generate it's own world. It's a relatively simple software, so don't expect too much complex stuff.

Happy animating!

- Dr. Nexil

4 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Mine-Imator doesn't have a function to generate it's own world. It's a relatively simple software, so don't expect too much complex stuff.

^^^^

However, Minecraft can do that! Just load up a Minecraft world and import from it and you get the same deal.

let's say it's impossible, the maps are generated with a space pattern while it's bigger; more weigh, if we generate a default map in mine-imator the pc would explode since it is an animation program and consumes ram space for each imported object. in this case mine-imator has a limit of the size of the map (I learned it in "the big boss") which if it is over past it will not export it and it will crasher; Imagine what would happen if they generate a finite map like Minecraft's; It sounds like fun XD.

(I think with that I answer your question ?)