Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I love how it looks like an oil painting, lighting is also satisfying to the eye. 

Also it could use some medieval characters and some animals. Just keep that in mind :)

Thanks, I was trying to make it look like a painting.

I was mainly going for scenery, I'm awful at posing ?

Just now, TecnoGamerJW said:

The shadow and the lighting are beautiful. Nice Work! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

6 minutes ago, KingGXD said:

I mean there is know action in the pic

Or I don't like this style of wallpapers

But I like it as a normal wallpaper 

There's no action in the wallpaper because the wallpaper is scenery. There doesn't have to be action for it to be good.

I don't like the oil painting effect at all. Sorry, but I like the unedited one a lot better.

Also, it's a bit dark. A brightened image would make it look way more lively and pleasing to look at in my opinion.

Good job though.

Just now, 9redwoods said:

I don't like the oil painting effect at all. Sorry, but I like the unedited one a lot better.

Also, it's a bit dark. A brightened image would make it look way more lively and pleasing to look at in my opinion.

Good job though.

Okay, thanks.

45 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

I do agree with this to an extent. If you're going to have a lot of bright colours then maybe try to avoid keeping it dark at the same time. Great job!

Alright, thanks.

27 minutes ago, Fray said:

The texture is outright beautiful 

Thanks, I think its called Palceon... (I kinda downloaded it with the schematic xD)