A Normal Person [Series - Pilot] + Information

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone :D, I did not publish the pilot of this series last year here, because I forgot. XD
But here it is, after a year (2017), this is a pilot to see if the series would be approved, and the support was positive, so I started to develop it. The series will be made in Spanish, but there is a team that will translate it, part of me.

I hope you like the pilot [Activate subtitles]

Spoiler

Now some information about the series:

Spoiler

vdxPqnC.png

Well, this series is about adventure and action, there will be a bit of funny moments but that will not be the strong point of the story (My humor is bad), it will be centered in the adventure that the protagonists will have.

The synopsis:
"Tecno is a normal person, who has a normal life, together with Tecno Robot, his Robot. One day, Tecno reads a legend about a treasure, whose content is unknown, but according to rumors, contains gold, riches or even valuable minerals, so Tecno and Tecno Robot embark on this adventure ... Normal ... or that Believe ... in search of this treasure."

I plan to do between 50 and 65 chapters, each with a duration of 10 minutes, 3 per week. (Friday, Saturdays and Sundays)
It will have voices and an original soundtrack for each occasion. (Apart from other soundtracks)
The miniatures will be with a drawn style, just like the "Titles Cards"
At the end of the episodes, there will be a section that I have called "Extras", where there will be Fan-arts, randoms moments or a short story. (As at the end of the Naruto Shippuden chapters)
I am not doing this alone, there are already a good amount of people helping me in this project, and I thank you very much.

Credits:

Spoiler

W5x5Ck4.png
Author and Original Story: Tecno Gamer JW
Elements Based on the game: Minecraft (Mojang)
Supervisor: Tecno Gamer JW and Joiber23
Planning: Tecno Gamer JW
Graphics Design: Tecno Gamer JW, YoneiberGamer and Pablocraft Games
Drawings: I dont Know animatic's, Techno Gamer JW, DavidDude, User NickName and Jonitrix
Character Design: Tecno Gamer JW and I dont Know animatic's
Animation: Tecno Gamer JW, IsaacGO22 and SocialMediaAnimation
Music: Manuel Dubcat, Tecno Gamer JW and TioFoxy
Opening Music: Buoy Galaxy Base (Super Mario Galaxy)
Composers: Mahito Yokota, Koji Kondo (Nintendo)
Series Made in: Mine-imator 1.0.6 - 1.2.1 (David and Nimi)

RV8hXhF.png

Script: Tecno Gamer JW
With the voices of: (They are different by episodes)
Translation: (They are different by episodes)
Scenarios: Tecno Gamer JW, Pablocraft Games, Darksupercool, Nzt_Magik, Setanvaro, Joiber23 and Ciro
Storyboards: Tecno Gamer JW
Rigs: Tecno Gamer JW, Pzicosis and Trueno
Edition: Tecno Gamer JW
Sound: Minecraft (Mojang) and Youtube
Ending Music: ????????????

This is a series that is made for mere entertainment, from a fan for fans. No intention to hurt anyone, just tell a story.

A Normal Person (Tecno Gamer JW)
2017-Who knows

t45l4SF.png

Well, I've finished the entire script (I mean, the story is already finished), I've already planned the shape of the map and places, something of the opening and ending, I've already thought about the design of the bosses and enemies, some of the zones, there are only 3 soundtracks published and several thought, and some rigs have been made.
But what is missing?
The animation in its entirety, the music, several rigs, many places that are still to finish and obviously the voices.

This series is delayed, and this decision was taken when I was in the hospital, so it was a decision between good and bad, since the team feels relieved that there is no fixed time and can work calmly. Originally I was going to upload the first episode last year, but that did not happen because I was in the hospital. Also, I changed the facial rig in general, so I have to adapt it in most of the skins.

Well, that would be everything, I hope to finish with several places on the map soon to start animating. All updates are announced in my Discord group and my channel. I will publish more things when there really is something important. I don't want to sell false expectations, thank you very much.

Edited by TecnoGamerJW
Edit images