Program is not smooth as soon as I load a couple schematics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:02 AM, moniker said:

Try loading a bunch of keyframes as well. Mineimator seems to struggle when you start adding many keyframes, parenting stuff, etc.

Face it, your computer is just a potato. Even when you just load schematics in, it lags a little bit.

just get like a new graphics card or something, because it’s kinda obvious that it’s not MIs fault at this point

On 1/9/2019 at 11:47 PM, DuallyElemental said:

Face it, your computer is just a potato. Even when you just load schematics in, it lags a little bit.

just get like a new graphics card or something, because it’s kinda obvious that it’s not MIs fault at this point

Nope. Load schematics, keyframes AND open the camera view, specially with the camera window open, it has a big hit on performance. My computer is similar to the other guy's here.

8 minutes ago, moniker said:

Nope. Load schematics, keyframes AND open the camera view, specially with the camera window open, it has a big hit on performance. My computer is similar to the other guy's here.

What's your graphics card compared to @Voxy's?