Being able transform glass panes/fences into different states

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, so normally when a glass pane/ fence is created, It only has one option, to be in a state where it is not connected to anything. What I propose is that we should be able to change this, like how stairs can be changed from up to down, glass panes and fence posts should be able to be changed from thin to wide.

Ex: There is no way to make a fence post connect besides external programs, like schematics, world files, or rigging. With this new feature, it would eliminate all of the hassle and be as simple as changing the value of stairs. This argument also works with glass panes and other blocks/items (IE: iron fences).

IDK if somebody's already wrote about this but this is just my opinion.

one of the old mine-imator versions allowed for glass panes to join with all 4 sides but that was the only option available anyway. and then 1.9 Minecraft rolls out and mine-imator makes it even worse with no joins. :steve_tearful:

at least bring back the alternate model used before the update?

Edited by FluffyPTV

11 hours ago, Anthony's Rigs said:

Ok, so normally when a glass pane/ fence is created, It only has one option, to be in a state where it is not connected to anything. What I propose is that we should be able to change this, like how stairs can be changed from up to down, glass panes and fence posts should be able to be changed from thin to wide.

Ex: There is no way to make a fence post connect besides external programs, like schematics, world files, or rigging. With this new feature, it would eliminate all of the hassle and be as simple as changing the value of stairs. This argument also works with glass panes and other blocks/items (IE: iron fences).

IDK if somebody's already wrote about this but this is just my opinion.

9 hours ago, FluffyPTV said:

one of the old mine-imator versions allowed for glass panes to join with all 4 sides but that was the only option available anyway. and then 1.9 Minecraft rolls out and mine-imator makes it even worse with no joins. :steve_tearful:

at least bring back the alternate model used before the update?

YOU STILL CAN.....

FPmlA51.png