Tecno Robot in Baldi's Basic - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone :D Well, an animation of a game that I hate, it's weird. That's why I have Tecno Robot in this type of games, like the case of fad.
All the animations dedicated to Tecno Robot are an indirect criticism of the game or Tecno Robot does things that are a good idea to do in the game to get out of different situations. (So it will be fun to do it with Bendy or another game. :think:)
Credits to @Dawid24M for the Police Car Rig.

Spoiler

I hope you like it. I will take any suggestions to improve with my animations. :I_approve:

58 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

You could start by not making baldi animations.

I understand, but every time I see a bad game (or overrated by children) I will make an animation about it with Tecno Robot. (JUST ONE, As I did with FAD) Surely you reaction is like this:
tenor.gif

Edited by TecnoGamerJW

6 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

I understand, but every time I see a bad game (or overrated by children) I will make an animation about it with Tecno Robot. (JUST ONE, As I did with FAD) Surely you reaction is like this:
tenor.gif

Ya.

I will let it slide.

Edited by BlueYoshi73