Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welcome to the most cruel battle of gladiators in history, where people, friends and family are forced to fight in a pitched battle, in search of survival; they are separated into pairs of compatibility: a warrior from a short distance and another from a far distance. a team of six people nicknamed zurgame team is separated by the rules of battle, which forces them to fight each other to avoid the great awakening of evil.

Hello everyone, I made this animation a long time ago; About eight months ago and it is true that in fluency leaves much to be desired (not to say everything), it is a narrative animation because it is a story, with development, beginning and end, it is something with a purpose, if you judge it: do it for the history and the meaning it has. since at that time I was good with transitions.

Its publication was delayed eight months by problems that I had on youtube.

"A meaningful story is worth more than a fluid animation without the aforementioned"