Heavy rig (Tf2)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Plz credit like before

Welcome back chum's!

Here's a rig of heavy from tf2!

Tell me anything you would like to see added.....

---------------------------------------------------

HEAVY:

ygxbGhw.png

WEAPONS:

SuljXJ0.png

SANDVICH:

kTzAzLJ.png

ACTION SHOT!:

4bIR5tq.png

If you make something with this tell me i would love to see :)

-----------------------------
Download!

Again please credit me:
Old Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/12ae796vwo91svv/Heavyrig.rar/file

New version: 

Edited by fuzzehead06

The weapons and sandwich don't really have texture, which make them seem plain or bland.

Is this rig centering on the weapons and sandwich as a rig, or the character? It seems like 'Heavy' doesn't have any rigging.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

41 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

The weapons and sandwich don't really have texture, which make them seem plain or bland.

Is this rig centering on the weapons and sandwich as a rig, or the character? It seems like 'Heavy' doesn't have any rigging.

16 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I wouldn’t consider heavy a rig... only the gun and sandwich...

like i said i'm always taking suggestions so if you want heavy to be a rig then mk

This isn't bad for a first go at rigging. :) Honestly, back when I started here, this would have been considered godlike by plenty of people. I'm not sure why people are as critical as they are now, perhaps the standard has been raised, perhaps the program has more capabilities now, I'm not sure. But in any case, keep at it, my friend! It's all about having fun and improving!

1 hour ago, BOOMmaker said:

This isn't bad for a first go at rigging. :) Honestly, back when I started here, this would have been considered godlike by plenty of people. I'm not sure why people are as critical as they are now, perhaps the standard has been raised, perhaps the program has more capabilities now, I'm not sure. But in any case, keep at it, my friend! It's all about having fun and improving!

why does everybody assume i'm just starting?

thx btw