THE HEROBRINE Concept Poster (Warning BLOOD AND GORE is in this post)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm way to scared of posting this here cause there could be some backlashes for this. But here goes nothing.

I wanted to share this poster after posting this on DA (Deviant Art) Know my goal for this is to be intended for mature audiences cause it's gonna be bloody and gory and WTF.

295f8383b1c33a5a8e2ceeb7228f61a7.png

Lemme know in the comments if it looks good. Cause that's really what i was going for.

I'm on production for this. (Wait's for the negative comments and backlashes)

Edited by Lock_downmc213
*SNAP*

3 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

I like it, it's definitely a darker theme. You should probably warn people of blood and gore on the title though.

Fixed it.

3 hours ago, apocablakz said:

this incredible, you captured the darkness very well, I like it, if you are making a video or a short film, I hope to see it. Upvote :D

This will be on my DA (Deviant Art) As a chapter and act story. I'm on production (I.E I'm currently building structures and working on new characters and writing a script)

Edited by Lock_downmc213

21 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

You didn't spell Glitch wrong.

It's because i edited the poster that's why. And he wasn't lying it.

I basically didn't noticed that.

I used the power of Thanos with a snap of my finger to fix that. (I'll let my self out)