Pontiac Trans Am from "KIDD"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Knight Rider was originally a Television series starring the one and only David Hasselhoff, and the K.A.R.R's... oops I meant Car's name is K.I.T.T. Which stands for Knight, Industries, Two, Thousand. Also Technically he isn't a car but the CPU of the car. 

Not KIDD, not a movie (Although there was a film loosely based off the series its flopped at the box office and was a critical failure. There is, however, a new film that is a continuation of the original series in the works with Hasselhoff reprising his role as Michael Knight.)

On 12/31/2018 at 4:59 PM, ZombieGuildford said:

Knight Rider was originally a Television series starring the one and only David Hasselhoff, and the K.A.R.R's... oops I meant Car's name is K.I.T.T. Which stands for Knight, Industries, Two, Thousand. Also Technically he isn't a car but the CPU of the car. 

Not KIDD, not a movie (Although there was a film loosely based off the series its flopped at the box office and was a critical failure. There is, however, a new film that is a continuation of the original series in the works with Hasselhoff reprising his role as Michael Knight.)

Yep. Any ideas on improving this rig?