¿How can I make controllers for my Mine-Imator Rigs?

ANTIFONTE
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

After observing the rigs of the user soundsdotzip I left with a question and is how can I do controller like yours?

Especially I would like to know how I can control the bending of objects in Mineimator

Link of Soundsdotzip rig: 

I was amazed because I did not know that this kind of thing could be done in mineimator but when I try to replicate them I just go wrong and I would like someone to help me know how I can do this kind of thing with ModelBench and Mineimator

7 answers to this question

This is fairly easy. All you need to do is have an object as a control. This usually is a cube. Turn “HQ hiding” on in the cube properties. Position it to where you want it to be, then simply parent the object that needs to be controlled to the cube.

19 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Esto es bastante fácil. Todo lo que necesitas hacer es tener un objeto como control. Esto suele ser un cubo. Activa la "ocultación HQ" en las propiedades del cubo. Colóquelo en el lugar donde desea que esté, luego simplemente seleccione el objeto que debe controlarse en el cubo.

What do I have to do to make the controller bend synchronize with the object I want to control? 

1 hour ago, ANTIFONTE said:

Exactly the object is actually multiple objects that form one

Could you tell me how to control them?

This is fairly easy. All you need to do is have an object as a control. This usually is a cube. Turn “HQ hiding” on in the cube properties. Position it to where you want it to be, then simply parent the object that needs to be controlled to the cube.

2 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Esto es bastante fácil. Todo lo que necesitas hacer es tener un objeto como control. Esto suele ser un cubo. Activa la "ocultación HQ" en las propiedades del cubo. Colóquelo en el lugar donde desea que esté, luego simplemente seleccione el objeto que debe controlarse en el cubo.

But how can I control the bending of objects?

What I want is an effect equal or similar to the effect of the torso of the rig Soundsdotzip where you select the controller and you can control a whole part of a body

is very simple, but of course the soundotzip is a very big and tedious work even more than the zurgame rig, but the two have the same science (I speak of the 2019 update), they are created in the program "model bench" and those extra textures that the rig brings are only shortcuts to the configurations, that is, the arm had a bend but the object does not, you think you are driving it from the lever but it is not, the lever moves through the arm... I don't know if me explain