Time of Reflection - Merry Christmas 2018

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a time of peace and happiness, we all reconcile and forget our differences to share. (Except Edgy people (?
It is also a time of reflection, to think about what we have done throughout the year, in which we have helped our family and friends. How beautiful is the feeling of being at the table with the family having dinner together, remembering moments and talking; But not everything is food, it is also knowing that everyone is well in health.

Tecno Robot and me have stayed in the same house, sharing and remembering what we did and what we will do. We played, ate and left the house for a few moments to make snowmen. As seen in the photo, we took a moment to reflect.

Tecno Robot and me, from home we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D 

50.png

49 minutes ago, DepsinArtifacts said:

????

When I created Tecno Robot, I received many messages from that, but then people got used to it.
When I upload in my Discord group, in 2017, a photo of the NORMAL mouth of Tecno Robot, they said they preferred the previous one.