Christmas Collab: Add it On 5

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

XuV91T6.png

Hello everyone, you know the drill by now. This will end on the 25th.

RULES

1. Dont move or edit the camera.
  2. You may edit the background but not the lighting.
  3. You may NOT edit other's additions. 
  4. Put everything of yours and put it in a folder, name the folder your name. vs02rKl.png
  5. Have Fun

To avoid confusion and to make this a bit easier, please post a reply and add your project file and finished wallpaper after. This way we have sort of an order and we know who is next.
Also feel free to decorate the room and tree.

Go to the Party

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

I'll go next, these are fun as fricc

EDIT: Also, I think the tree might look better with one or two strategically placed spotlights to make it look like there's foliage light bleeding. Just a thought.

Edited by BaconSandwich

1 minute ago, Pigeon_ said:

Hey you changed the angle

EDIT: Nvm just changed the aspect ratio

Edited by BaconSandwich

13 minutes ago, JB Animations said:

I'm very confused about how this goes. please explain

You step in line, and then after everyone has gone before you (it's common courtesy to tag you when it's your turn), you can add what you want to the wallpaper using the project file the previous person sent. Keep it small so there's enough room for other people; people usually just put their OC in some pose. Then you save a copy of the updated project file, and the wallpaper itself, and post them both here for the next person.

I don't think I'll join this time, too busy. Just wanted to clarify what it is.

1 hour ago, JB Animations said:

I'm very confused about how this goes. please explain

You just have to wait for someone to tag you and send you the collab file, then you have to add something (like your character) but without breaking the rules.
Once finished, tags to the one below (according to Ethan's list) and you send the file.

51 minutes ago, Rollo said:

:steve_tearful:

35 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

You just have to wait for someone to tag you and send you the collab file, then you have to add something (like your character) but without breaking the rules.
Once finished, tags to the one below (according to Ethan's list) and you send the file.

:steve_tearful:

37 minutes ago, Rollo said:

You step in line, and then after everyone has gone before you (it's common courtesy to tag you when it's your turn), you can add what you want to the wallpaper using the project file the previous person sent. Keep it small so there's enough room for other people; people usually just put their OC in some pose. Then you save a copy of the updated project file, and the wallpaper itself, and post them both here for the next person.

Awesome ! I'm in