How to make money legally with your animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How to make money legally with your animations, well, first you can not sell your animations right? why this is an illegal way of getting money, but you do it this way; post your animation on youtube, then set up an adsense account to receive the money, and then it's simple, add as many ads as you want and make money according to the views.

3 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

You'd need at least 1000 subscribers to get the adsense shit

I'm not sure if the policy changed recently or something, but I have (or had, I'm not really sure cuz I don't check often) and adsense account connected to my YouTube. I've only got ~800 subs, and when I got the adsense I had a lot less.

10 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Necesitarías al menos 1000 suscriptores para obtener la mierda de AdSense

YouTube does not care about the number of subscribers, must have a period of 10,000 visits per month for monetization, I know because I received the announcement because the channel I direct is a union of several YouTube users and we have to be aware of everything

9 hours ago, apocablakz said:

YouTube does not care about the number of subscribers, must have a period of 10,000 visits per month for monetization, I know because I received the announcement because the channel I direct is a union of several YouTube users and we have to be aware of everything

That's what the monetization told me

they require 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours