The death is coming [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think the pose could use a little more time in the oven. Maybe move him to the side a little, try turning on the rule of thirds lines on the camera preview, that could help. Maybe move his legs into some kind of dominant stance that makes him look like he would zap someone if he had to. I would also move the camera a little lower, to make him feel larger and more ominous. I would also tilt it slightly to give a feeling of uneasiness and creepiness. Another thing, his scythe is a differently sized texture than he is. It would look more consistent and maybe smoother if either his skin was higher definition, or the scythe was a lower definition (If you change his skin texture to a higher definition you'd need to do the same with the sword, since it's the same size as the skin).

Keep at it! Excited to see what you come up with in the future.

13 hours ago, RoboCreep11 said:

I have seen this same mc skin 4 times on hypixel today

btw good job on the wallpaper

3 hours ago, Rawami said:

Yes, this skin is a mega walls skin :

-snip-

That skin is everywhere. 

I like this a lot, it could use work, like posing and stuff. And your editing skills can be worked on as well.