Blue Rain [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ma'am

ma'am there's a flash flood warning in effect the entire county's been ordered to either take shelter or evacuate, not only are you violating the law but you're putting your own life at risk

25 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

2 depressing for me -5/10

In all seriousness though, I can't exactly see the rain, and  the torches need to emit more light

I felt like the torches didn't need to emit light in this certain wallpaper, or else it might lighten the image too much and ruin the feel.

As for not being able to see the rain... idk i can see it fine, and if i raise the opacity, it'll be too bright.

The lighting and editing is top notch, a good feeling to it. Of course the torches look very unnatural. You could've either added some light to them or removed them as mentioned above. The umbrella isn't covering her head either :dvdthinking: I suppose it's a bit hard to do a pose like that considering the nature of Minecraft characters :L

But very nice. The aspect ratio kind of helps to get a better idea of the surroundings in comparison with the character. Good work.

Edited by -StickyMations-

I love the atmosphere,it didn't feel like a normal rain,it feel like a depressing rain or something

Rain could be more visible 

The lighting is perfect

Could use some ripple to make it feel like it's actually rain but that just my prefences

I love love love the composition,it feel like those classic perspective shot that is use in 1/10 of painting,the glowstone and the torch feel like it's guiding you to the main subject of the wallpaper (the people walking on the street holding an umbrella) while the torch feel unnatural

I can't lie that this look's very good

18 minutes ago, PigmanMovie said:

I love the atmosphere,it didn't feel like a normal rain,it feel like a depressing rain or something

Rain could be more visible 

The lighting is perfect

Could use some ripple to make it feel like it's actually rain but that just my prefences

I love love love the composition,it feel like those classic perspective shot that is use in 1/10 of painting,the glowstone and the torch feel like it's guiding you to the main subject of the wallpaper (the people walking on the street holding an umbrella) while the torch feel unnatural

I can't lie that this look's very good

ayyy look who's alive!

Alright, I have issues with three main things.

1. THE FREAKING UMBRELLA DOESN'T ACTUALLY COVER HER HEAD!!!!

2. The wood of the torches are glowing, but no one actually really cares enough to change that (XD me neither)

3. What's that weird black shape in the left near the bottom corner?

Altogether, WhY tHe FuDgE dId YoU cAlL iT bAd?!

9 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Alright, I have issues with three main things.

1. THE FREAKING UMBRELLA DOESN'T ACTUALLY COVER HER HEAD!!!!

2. The wood of the torches are glowing, but no one actually really cares enough to change that (XD me neither)

3. What's that weird black shape in the left near the bottom corner?

Altogether, WhY tHe FuDgE dId YoU cAlL iT bAd?!

I just saw the black area to the left, I'll fix it when I get home.