Walker Models (Zombies from The Walking Dead)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am making The Walking Dead animated series, so I need detailed models of walkers. I need around 30 different models. People who make the models will get credit at the end of the animation.
And I am a good animator and I'm putting a lot of time into this project, so I can almost guarantee that it will have a lot of views. Especially when The Walking Dead comes back in february.
So this might be a good opportunity for good blockbenchers to get a boost to their channel, instagram, etc.

I need 30 different models with different skins, and looks, etc. so it isnt recognisable that i have the same walkers when I'm putting a big horde into the scene.
It would be neat if the models had:
- Lots of blood on them
- Mouth and yellow teeth (isnt necessary since i can add it with a face rig, but it would be neat because loading too much rig decreases performance)
- Maybe some 3D wounds? 

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE. 

IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE A LOT OF MODELS, JUST ONE WOULD BE GREAT SINCE I AM NOT GONNA PUT A LOT OF WALKERS IN THE FIRST EPISODE!