firefighter rig request

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i've been working on a little project on and off again for the better part of a year now dealing with the fire service of the fictional city of Green filed, and i've just about got all the trucks i need ready.

The thing is though, i'm having a hard time finding finding some good quality firefighter skins for this project and i'll need quite a few.  

So i'm asking if any one would be willing to make the rigs i need.

The idea i'm going with here is based on the New York city Fire Dept circa 1980.

Just for reference

firephoto198.jpg 

firephoto409.jpg

(note that the boots can be warn in a folded down or pulled up state as seen here)

firephoto36.jpg

So if anyone is interested. here's what i'll need.
1.Two firefighters without the Helmet coat and boots. one for an enlisted firefighter and for the company officer

2. One with just the fire boots in the folded down state.

3. Two with Helmets boots and coats on. (note that firefighters assigned to an Engine Co. have a black number shields on their helmets and those assigned to a truck Co. have red number shields.  Company officers from Lt to Capt will wear the same color of helmet as their men, they'll have a white or gold number shield in place of the black or red ones. Those of higher rank like Dept chief or battalion chief will wear an all white helmet with a gold number shield that states their rank or the battalion they operate out of.)

4. Is Pretty much the same as 3, just with air tanks and air mask's add'ed.

If anyone is interested, just let me know.

Edited by tankfist212

I'm not in that big of a rush, so just take your time.

if you don't mind my asking. Is this your first time building rigs or have you done this before?

Anyways. if you need more reference pictures or information just let me know. All i ask in return is to be kept up to date with the modeling  process! :)

8 hours ago, tankfist212 said:

I'm not in that big of a rush, so just take your time.

if you don't mind my asking. Is this your first time building rigs or have you done this before?

Anyways. if you need more reference pictures or information just let me know. All i ask in return is to be kept up to date with the modeling  process! :)

no its not my first time

7 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

Quote people so they get a notification you replied. I'll just quote Ian_The_One too so he sees. The button is at the bottom left of the message.

also thank you for quoting me