Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

s63hHsd.png

Hey Guys!  

Today is my first post I ever made on the Mine-Imator forums...

And today's RIG is a Tree Rig!!! It was hand made by me all in Mine-Imator!!! No schematics!!! 

Please Enjoy the first RIG I made and I hope it helped!  This tree is just as an ingame one!

Please make the topic HOT! by giving more views and commenting :)  :D All tree rigs i have seen are good but arent as good because havent added enough LEAVES to make it like ingame kinda :P lol  :P but TRY THIS one and if you want updates i will do it straight up :D 

DOWNLOADhttp://www.mediafire.com/?9exrwakxf1t148b

Edited by kin62

Why is everyone doing a rig of a Tree? is there some sort of Treeapocalypse? o_o

well number one it helps so people can make an animation if their character chops a tree down instead of using a schematic.. when you cant pull the blocks apart  :P get it?  :P

I- ... Its a tree? o.O

I don't see the reason of this being so "amazing".

Why dont you just import a tree from your world?

ok so you dont understand ... in some animations theres building falling and trees just being cut or something like that so this is a tree that is comepletely destructible :) this helps a lot in animations ...