Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

opinion of animation  

11 members have voted

1. 1. opinion of the animation

• execelent
    • very good
    • good
    • normal
    • my eyes bleed

mmm, the animation was bad... interesting... I could not ask for much of an animation that I did in three hours... but this motivates me to continue practicing, I hope to see more often sincere comments that help me improve

there's just something that bothers me

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

No hay transiciones, y la música. ?

he did not like the music ;(

12 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

the music is very wierd (i turned the volume down at the first second), only linear transitions, bad text tracking, bad lighting. Just a few tips, if you want natural movement, use different transitions.

I understand what you say, although that animation is old and I believe it at the beginning of the year, I still had to try the transitions, it was not until March of this year that I started to implement them, but I will continue practicing to improve (although I think now it will be difficult to recover credibility in the forum)

5 hours ago, Fray said:

Me gusta la música pero los efectos de sonido son un poco ruidosos. Intenta bajar un poco el volumen del efecto de sonido. También esta es una buena animación pero podrías hacerlo mejor.:)

Me gusta esto aunque

thanks, I will be training. 

I want to create relevant topics that collaborate with the community.