[Suggestion] UV selections suggestion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don’t really know what to call this, but what I’m suggesting is that if you select multiple UVs, and move them, they should get moved with the same offset as each other, and not just move all the the exact same spot in the UV map, for example if you wanted to move some pixels up one, you’d have to move all of the pixels individually, cause if you selected them all and did it, it would move them to the exact same spot as each other. 

1 hour ago, Nimi said:

So when selecting a UV point and moving it, instead of setting all selected shapes to be the same width/height/length with the same UVs, it offsets them?

Yeah

55 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

it has always been a thing, how could you not see it?

Uh, I don’t know what your talking about, this isn’t in modelbench. This is why it’s a suggestion

On 12/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

it has always been a thing, how could you not see it?

They're talking about the UV editor. If you have more than one shape selected and move a UV point, it'll set all the shapes to be the same.

On 12/7/2018 at 2:25 PM, Nimi said:

They're talking about the UV editor. If you have more than one shape selected and move a UV point, it'll set all the shapes to be the same.

And again, I was talking about the offset part. And while checking this whole chat again, I realized you weren't asking about it moving off the texture.