The Hole Teaser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How my lip sync  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How my lip sync

• Fantastic
    • Cool
    • Needs work
    • Bad

this is fine, although lately animations with expressions have become very common, if you need work, but that is the responsibility of experience and practice, although for an animator your creation will never be enough and you will want to improve yourself, if you have that in mind, this well and at the same time bad. not all of us have talents, so we practice a lot. Keep it up, soon your animations will have more fluids :D

I want to clarify that I am Spanish speaking, that is, I do not speak much English, if you misunderstand something that I wrote, I have not learned this language.

Edited by apocablakz

7 minutes ago, apocablakz said:

this is fine, although lately animations with expressions have become very common, if you need work, but that is the responsibility of experience and practice, although for an animator your creation will never be enough and you will want to improve yourself, if you have that in mind, this well and at the same time bad. not all of us have talents, so we practice a lot. Keep it up, soon your animations will have more fluids :D

I want to clarify that I am Spanish speaking, that is, I do not speak much English, if you misunderstand something that I wrote, I have not learned this language.

I have a basic understanding and yeah I do practice a lot. Ive been animating for over 3 years now. And I always find room for improvement. Thanks, this keeps me motivated :D 

3 minutes ago, Fray said:

Tengo un entendimiento básico y sí practico mucho. Llevo más de 3 años animando. Y siempre encuentro espacio para mejorar. Gracias, esto me mantiene motivado.:RE 

cool I am also three years old, only that until recently I was able to publish the videos that I created this year

2 minutes ago, apocablakz said:

cool I am also three years old, only that until recently I was able to publish the videos that I created this year

Wait..... your three? and same here

Edit: Oh i stupid nvm

Edited by Fray

5 minutes ago, Fray said:

Espera ..... tus tres? y lo mismo aqui

Yes, although I am new to the community, technically I have learned by my account, 
until recently I created an account and I still do not know anyone

ok I use words referring to Spanish that sound strange in English now that I repeat them, if you do not understand something let me know
Edited by apocablakz