Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's some criticism:

The snow is very unrealistic. One way you can make it more realistic is to have the smaller flakes not appear over close objects, and make the bigger flakes appear always. I suggest making around three layers: all three layers will have the same snow texture, but each layer will be a different size. Then you have more control over where the snow is in the image. You can erase some of the snow or add some more in, etc.

You could give the wallpaper a little more tint. There is an addon to Paint.NET that you can download called temperature and tint. Then you can give wallpapers tint. You can make the image look colder by sliding the bar to the left, opposite when slid to the right.

(I've done a little demonstration off of my criticism, so you can see what I mean)

Spoiler

HmEGNOc.png

I hope this helps you with future wallpapers. Have a good rest of your day!

14 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Here's some criticism:

The snow is very unrealistic. One way you can make it more realistic is to have the smaller flakes not appear over close objects, and make the bigger flakes appear always. I suggest making around three layers: all three layers will have the same snow texture, but each layer will be a different size. Then you have more control over where the snow is in the image. You can erase some of the snow or add some more in, etc.

You could give the wallpaper a little more tint. There is an addon to Paint.NET that you can download called temperature and tint. Then you can give wallpapers tint. You can make the image look colder by sliding the bar to the left, opposite when slid to the right.

(I've done a little demonstration off of my criticism, so you can see what I mean) 

Hide contents

HmEGNOc.png

I hope this helps you with future wallpapers. Have a good rest of your day!

Thanks, for the advice !

(I love your version.)

Edited by Rawami